8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i figured yea it would be the same as every other year 2 screws on the sides and then the top shilde, 2 bolts there and then alll thsoe clips at the bottom (just like my fit to ) took all that stuff out and the dam bumper seems like its bolted somwhere i cant find anyplace tho, so i just installed my HID headlight and fog lights through the inner fender liner :) but i would still like t know how this dam thing comes off

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
see i removed every exact thing thay did on that video and it seems really stuck in the middle of the bumper maby im just scared to pull to hard on it but that dam thing was not coming off but all and all i got my HIDs installed (8000k headlights and 8000k fogs ) ill post some pics up later

·
Registered
143 Posts
I remember that it kinda snapped into place in some areas so you may just be snagged. You've got your lights installed so really that's what counts. I've had my bumper off a few times and if you've got the clips things off and and screw in the center of each wheel wells then after you do it once it's like a quick 10 or so minute deal to get in there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.