8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my parents want to purchase a mini van or anything that holds up to 7 people comfortably and i was wondering if you guys know anything nice in the price range of 25g- 30g nothing more than 30g. Good fuel economy is a plus but they do not care a lot about that. Also my parents do not like domestic cars so that broads it down. Thanks

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
NO Hyundai. Every Hyundai I ride in has the worst quality interior and is a copy cat of all cars. What I mean is that one of the car's looks like a freaking Benz. That's not to mention all teh other one's I have seen that looks like a model of another car.

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
I have a 2003 Pilot, and it will hold that many (3 rows of seats). It runs on regular, very good power/torque, handles well, excellent in snow, solid/reliable vehicle. :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.