8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i have an 07 Civic LX (coupe)
its brake lamp is a single wedge base bulb, that spreads the light via alot of plaster...
NOW
i have SEEN on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS other 2 door coupes like mine (ones without the Si fin of course) with their interior brake lamp consisting of 6 LEDs (it could be a different light dispersion pattern, any insight would be helpful) Either way, I LOVE THE LOOK and i Want it
Can someone point me to how to go about getting the parts (whether or not it requires replacing the back deck or not, etc.)
And installation help is welcomed as well!

AGAIN 6 LED (or 6 hole pattern) Interior Brake lamp...
if your not sure what im talking about, go to the back of ur civic have someone hit the brakes, they 3rd light in the center, if u see one light in the center i dont want that, if u see 6 lights evenly displaced, I WANT THAT!!!!
I cant find the parts anywhere, but i could be looking in the wrong places

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I think the LX and DX have a brake lamp light like you do.

The EX models (like mine) have the 6 LEDs for the brake lights.

Order the stuff for an EX brake lamp assembly and convert it over? I would just imagine it'd just be some wires and such to play with.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the problem is when i llook up the ex stuff, it shows up as a wedge base! if u can help, see if u can send me a link to the parts! im sure its easy to do (prolly the whole rear deck but meh!) but i want to do it sooo bad
wish i had had the money for an ex, but then i prolly would have gotten an si

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
tda1337 said:
the problem is when i llook up the ex stuff, it shows up as a wedge base! if u can help, see if u can send me a link to the parts! im sure its easy to do (prolly the whole rear deck but meh!) but i want to do it sooo bad
wish i had had the money for an ex, but then i prolly would have gotten an si
Only thing I could find on collegehillshonda.com were the part #'s for what looks like the LX/DX light, even though I searched for the EX.

34261-S5A-003 LENS 1 2006 CIVIC 9.22
34351-657-921 BULB (12V5W) (STANLEY) 1 2006 CIVIC .81
The numbers after "CIVIC" are the prices.

Then again, I did a search and came up with this, too.
34270-SVA-A01 LIGHT ASSY., HIGH MOUNT STOP 06 - 07 CIVIC 50.14
Maybe go to www.collegehillshonda.com and look around. Call 'em up and tell them what you're trying to do. I'm sure they'd help you out; they're an 8th sponsor, so they should be cool.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
tda1337 said:
ill give them a call tommorrow!! wats their number?
Clickie on the link above for College Hills Honda. It's there. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Copied directly from their website:

Toll Free Line 1-888-244-6632

It's right at the top. :giggle:

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey hey hey, im not the most observant sometimes, esp. when the website is SOOOO cluttered lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts