8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need help finding good wheel stores for my Civic

Hello,

I'm brazillian and I'm going to Orlando and Miami on January 15 where I'll stay for 14 days.

I really need help from you guys to advise me some good places to buy parts for my New Honda Civic, specifically wheels.

I would really apreciate your help! :vtec:

Thanks

Pedro

·
Banned
1,498 Posts
buywheelstoday.com they are much cheaper than anyplace that has a storefront. i got 18.8 konig sideways with toyo prxies4 shipped otd mounted balanced and air and install kit for 1300 otd

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
I will get you some numbers and people to contact here in orlando later on today or tomr. I dont have any connections in Miami

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
Orlando Area, All version Motoring hard to understand a bit cuz they are from japan but good prices (407-228-8282) Carlitos Tires 407-679-8174. Those r the ppl I trust round here. If I think of anyone else I will let you know

·
Registered
779 Posts
in miami go to sounds good sterio
in biscayne boulevard
those guys do alot of bmws and bentley
ask for danny
they have done all my work and ill be buying my wheels from them
if they dont have the wheel they can order it for a small fee
in miami if they dont have a wheel most stores will only order it if you buy it
and dont offer returns
which sucks
sounds good will order the wheel if you dont like they will take it back
overall these guys are awesome

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks a lot, I have new doubt, I go to buy 18" wheels and want to use tires 225/40/18 and would like to know which offset would have that to be the wheels to use in my car without rub...

I am using eibach in my car, photo below:

Pedro

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.