8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to your forum and I need the help of a couple of pros lol

I just bought a black 2006 civic coupe, I was thinking about going with the black on black style, or with a chrome lip but I can't make up my mind, I'm having trouble finding pictures of black civics with the type of wheels I'm looking for.

Here's a couple a models I like :

konig Runaway black
MPW 106 black
ADR Msport
Sengen (I don't know what brand these are...)
KOBE Kam-5

Feel free to post wheels that you think would fit the style I am looking for!

Thx a lot!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking about going with 17" but all things considered I could always go with 18" (18" would fit on my car right?)
as for the price range, i did a bit of research, the runaways are about 150 a piece, the MPW are about 120, the sengen 100
of course I'm not sure of those numbers (ebay you know..) so I guesse i'm looking at about 120-150 per wheel?
I don't even know if that's reasonnable, any info you can give me would be very appreciated!

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Well first of all, you never even specified a wheel width haha. Second, you should really buckle down and find a specific wheel model that you like. Not all offsets are offered for a specific wheel. Find out which offsets are offered and make your decision from there. You're looking at a budget of $600 for a set of four wheels?

Try looking on TireRack.com for some options. I really can't help you out because I'm definitely not too familiar with wheels of this price range. If you're looking for wheels that cost $600 EACH, then that's my forte haha.

Oh yeah. If you're looking for a 17" wheel, try looking for something around a 17x8 +40. That should be a pretty safe setup, yet still aggressive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.