8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Tuesday July 29th I need someone to drive me from my place in Dutchess County to Long Island so i can pick up my new car. If one would like, we can take my FG2 down so were not wasting your gas and you can just drive it back home!!

Let me know, b/c i would really appreciate it and this is my last day off before my car is sold, so i need this other car!!! :pray:

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be able to help you Mike depending on time. Around what time you looking to do this?
early afternoon...........im waking up EAAAAAAAAARLY and taking my BCRH off the car, and installing back the OEM studs and tires on the car and i planned on leaving from my job. Maybe leave by 11-12noon

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
I pretty much hate my new job Mike, so if I decide to magically not show up on Tuesday, I will come up there. But, Id rather take the train up, so if u can pick me up I p-town maybe we can make it work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
CrackThatTec45
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing