8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I'm new in the comunity and I got a silver Civic Si Fa1 (Mugen Kit) with a K20z3 4 door.

I'm planing on make some mods to make the car perform better on track days, increace a little bit of low end torque, focus more on whp bit higher but keeping N/A. (My limit is 250 whp)

I have plans on install a Endless brake kit (4 piston) with brake cooling and a set of good coilovers

My car have only a sway bar upgrade, intake, hondata, flywheel, clutch and a lot of chassi bracing with 18" Advans Gt and Advan semislick

Thats it, I'm not looking for crazy horsepower, but mods for making the car more throttle responsive and having a good acceleration on corners. It's my daily driver car after all. Spoon parts are welcome

I'm counting for you guys help

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey guys! I'm new in the comunity and I got a silver Civic Si Fa1 (Mugen Kit) with a K20z3 4 door.

I'm planing on make some mods to make the car perform better on track days, increace a little bit of low end torque, focus more on whp bit higher but keeping N/A. (My limit is 250 whp)

I have plans on install a Endless brake kit (4 piston) with brake cooling and a set of good coilovers

My car have only a sway bar upgrade, intake, hondata, flywheel, clutch and a lot of chassi bracing with 18" Advans Gt and Advan semislick

Thats it, I'm not looking for crazy horsepower, but mods for making the car more throttle responsive and having a good acceleration on corners. It's my daily driver car after all. Spoon parts are welcome

I'm counting for you guys help
For N/A 250 you’ll have to do FBO, cams and tune.
Get a good set of coilovers and my personal favorite mod other than exhaust was the 62a motor mounts from Hasport
GL on the build

1 - 3 of 3 Posts