8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yep, so i decided this summer i def. want to go camping.. sooo just throwing the idea out there if anyone would like to go camping this summer...
HERE IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH SO FAR:
When: June 27th (friday) to June 29th (sunday)

I need to know a number of people interested in going to lake george (definates only!) before i can get a price.

edit: camp grounds kind of fill up quickly sooo we would need to set everything up quickly :cheerleader:.. just remember that i need to call up the place to make reservations and we might not be able to get a lot of spaces

People interested in going:
**restarting list** let me know if you want me to add you
1. 00celica
2. jrMartinez24
3. firstsi

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
I gotta admit now that I know the joke that was wicked funny haha.

I might be in actually. How much does something like this cost anyway? It can't be too much to just sleep in the woods haha.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I gotta admit now that I know the joke that was wicked funny haha.

I might be in actually. How much does something like this cost anyway? It can't be too much to just sleep in the woods haha.
depends on the camp ground and how many sites needed. i want to get a weekend and number of people set, then i will call places to find the best one :wavey:

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
119 Replies
26 Participants
00celica
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing