8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I got my first wax right before winter came ;)
Since my digital camera broke, I took some pictures with my analog Nikon N65, not an expert, so it was just in auto mode,
got the pictures developed with the CD, so here are some of the shots

opinions are welcomed :wavey:

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so any plans for future mods? Lip Kit?
i'll be installing a 12" sub in a couple of weeks, i got the box and sub, and i'm picking up the amp saturday :eek:hnoes:
i'm going for style since its a R18, no point in spending money on the motor since its not a K20
fogs will come soon, and for lip kit, i'm between hfp and the mugen replica
coil-overs, and 18" rims, 4300k HIDS

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
sounds like you have the right idea for your car. I have the exact same car and i'm not going for speed with my slow car.

here is my car...

oh and i wouldnt recommend honda fog lights....they are crap quality. This happened within the first week of snowfall...

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
sounds like you have the right idea for your car. I have the exact same car and i'm not going for speed with my slow car.

here is my car...

oh and i wouldnt recommend honda fog lights....they are crap quality. This happened within the first week of snowfall...
Yup good call on the fogs im glad i didnt get them because they sound like a PITA if they break than you have to replace one after the other. Clean FG btw!

·
Banned
22 Posts

here is my car...

QUOTE]

Hey, I'm also near the Calgary area and I saw that your car has window tint. Where did you get it done in Calgary? Also, how much did it cost you and would you recommend the place you went to?

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

i thought that white rims would look good, and you just proved my thought! ahhaha
your car looks hot!
yea i'm getting cheap fogs, k2motor, its like 90 bucks, i know they brake alot

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Tudo bem com vc cara?

Nice car! You just need to improve a bit on your photography skills. Too many of the pictures had only 1/2 or 1/4 of the car in them rather than the whole thing.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nice reflections!

Tudo bem com vc cara?

Nice car! You just need to improve a bit on your photography skills. Too many of the pictures had only 1/2 or 1/4 of the car in them rather than the whole thing.
tudo otimo!
oh but i wasnt looking for full shots of the car, i was looking to get some details of it
they didnt come out as good as i thought

1 - 20 of 24 Posts