8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at the dealership today and for 5 min my mind was busy pressing the open and close buttons on the navi.... its really cool =P (my mind is amused by little things)

anyways too bad i cant get it on the SI...

i had an option of getting a new the EX coupse with navi today.... but i decided to wait for the si =\

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea im pretty sure i cant afford that =P Would be raelly raelly ncie to have tho =)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah, that honda navi is pretty hott!! I saved myself a lot of money by getting a portable navigation unit. Honda charges $1700 for theirs and and I got mine for much less than that, and I am very happy with it. The only thing is I don't know how well my unit or honda's unit acts in a city with tall buildings yet.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just want it for the bling factor =P looks pretty cool but i know i cant afford it. Plus i do not like the way the non-navi dash looks like..... makes me want to puke =\

Anyways ill see how things turn out.... for all i know my dad may be nice enough to help me pay for the navi... if he isnt then no navi for me =P

·
Registered
518 Posts
06civicex said:
Yeah, that honda navi is pretty hott!! I saved myself a lot of money by getting a portable navigation unit. Honda charges $1700 for theirs and and I got mine for much less than that, and I am very happy with it. The only thing is I don't know how well my unit or honda's unit acts in a city with tall buildings yet.
In cities it works fine.
and 1700 isnt a bad price at all
i paid 2500 for mine in a accord last year.
and mine doesnt have a mem card that plays mp3s.
and mine doesnt have a ipod connection/mp3 connection.

now if a cable will come out to allow you to play videos from a ipod, that would be tha sh!t

1 - 8 of 8 Posts