8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe someone can help me out here.. :wavey:

The Navi is so complicated! All I wanted to do was input the Address so that it could take me straight to the front of my friends house, but it doesnt let me put in the complete Address, maybe someone can help me out, cause it bothers me that I have to look at my Map to see what street im on, and following it by that, instead of getting a guide..

So does anyone know how to do it?

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Ok, you select Go to Address which will then ask you a city first. Then it'll ask for the street name, then the street number. It really is just that simple.

I don't have the navi right in front of me (obviously), so the wording might be off.

·
Registered
676 Posts
what to people think of the Navi so far? I am going to be going to college in a new city next year and possibly moving around a fair amount in the future so I am considering spending the $ on a navi, is it worth it? I also love the way the navi looks :thumb:

·
Registered
32 Posts
So far I love the Navi on my 06 Civic EX Sedan. Simple to use, finds addresses easily, no problems at all. Give it what it asks for and you'll be fine! Jeff

·
Registered
186 Posts
Tennisjon2002 said:
what to people think of the Navi so far? I am going to be going to college in a new city next year and possibly moving around a fair amount in the future so I am considering spending the $ on a navi, is it worth it? I also love the way the navi looks :thumb:
In my opinion, Honda's have one of the best Navi systems on the market.

·
Banned
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright, well ive tested my navigation atleast 5times now, cause I had to find locations for some business on the side that I do. But it really works great, just that I wish you could type in the exact address of the house, or location, but unfortunately it just takes you to streets, which works the same as well. Im fully satisfied with my Navi on my Si, love it, and everyone that gets in it loves it too, makes my car look like a movie type car with gadgets inside.:laughing:

·
Registered
295 Posts
i had a pioneer in my old car, and it worked awesome, you can go to pioneer's website and update the system to, so that way you are always up to date on the newest roads and changes,

just my thoughts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts