8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the Navi system allow you to set your 'Home' location?

My Garmin Quest allowed this. They could drop me from an airplane into a rural area and (if I survived the drop) just punch the 'Home' button and it would calculate the quickest route to get me home.

·
Crazy Yellow Puppet
26,930 Posts
Yes, it has the home feature. You just plug in your home address, and whenever you want to go home, you either search for home under "Menu" or you hit the voice recognition button and say "Go Home." It takes about 3 seconds, then says "Would you like to calculate a route home?" Simple as that.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CameronJr9 said:
Yes, it has the home feature. You just plug in your home address, and whenever you want to go home, you either search for home under "Menu" or you hit the voice recognition button and say "Go Home." It takes about 3 seconds, then says "Would you like to calculate a route home?" Simple as that.
Thanks for your response! The more I hear about this car the more anxious I get! Delivery is scheduled for mid-October. Next week??? This isn't my first new car but the first time I've ordered one sight-unseen.

Civic EX AT with Navi
Galaxy Gray Metalic (still haven't seen one that color)
Fog lights, Splash guards and coffee maker!

(I lied about the coffee maker!)

This forum has been very helpful in my final decision. THANKS!

·
Registered
29 Posts
davejazz said:
Thanks for your response! The more I hear about this car the more anxious I get! Delivery is scheduled for mid-October. Next week??? This isn't my first new car but the first time I've ordered one sight-unseen.

Civic EX AT with Navi
Galaxy Gray Metalic (still haven't seen one that color)
Fog lights, Splash guards and coffee maker!

(I lied about the coffee maker!)

This forum has been very helpful in my final decision. THANKS!
Hey! They DO make a car coffee maker!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts