8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Overall honda Dealership Experience

• Lowest Satisfaction (Issue not fixed, Left Insulted)

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Low Satisfaction (Issue might or might not have been fixed...gained a few new white hairs)

Votes: 41 17.5%
  • Mehhhh.....Whatever (Issue fixed....at least the donuts were free)

Votes: 57 24.4%
  • Satisfied (Issue fixed, no headaches)

Votes: 55 23.5%
  • Highest Satisfaction (Would recommed to anybody)

Votes: 42 17.9%
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i'll go first....
i've been blessed i guess with finding a dealership with a few friendly service advisers, which would make my experience a 5 out of 5 . however on their days off i had to also talk to the "unfriendly Honda adviser" which put together with the horrible experience i had when buying my car from a different dealer brings my vote down to a 4.

btw the great dealer i am talking about is Honda World of Westminster, see Chris in service if u ever in a bind.

·
Premium Member
7,908 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
I have a steering rack noise. Went in, supposedly fixed, now its 10x worse than before. My car sounds like a wagon with wooden wheels when I turn at slow speeds. Waiting for honda regional rep to call. The tech told me I am nuts.

So I chose the lowest rating.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I've had experience with Executive and Manchester Honda around here, plus Coggin Honda of Orlando when I lived down there briefly.

While the car hasn't been 100% problem free I've never had a bad dealership experience. Service departments are not really up to speed on servicing hybrids but wether it takes 3 hours or 3 days they get everything fixed.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Chose the second from the highest. I only go for warranty work (I do maintenance and non-warranty repair myself). Both issues I've had have been fixed quickly and with no hassles. When I had a coolant leak (a defective hose was leaking) they even offered me a rental car since they had to order the hose. They gave me a Jeep Commander (haha) for a few days until the hose came in.

I don't know why I didn't choose the highest option, other than maybe the fact that the guy was a bit annoying who checked in my car a couple days ago when I brought my car in to get the rear control arms replaced per the service bulletin. Haha, he was friendly and helpful enough, it wasn't a big deal.

I suppose I would recommend them based on my two service dept. visits.

·
Registered
28,275 Posts
lol...the dealer gets angry when I roll up for service, because the guy that deals with the cars up front/gives you the sheet of paper/pulls them into the garage... can't drive stick.

They have to pull one of the mechanics to drive my car.

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
Rusty Wallis in the DFW area. Managed to crack a wheel while doing clutch work, made ME pay for it.

Also raped me on a new clutch + install. $2200. They also charged me for an oil change and a new battery without asking.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
every honda dealer ive been to has been a stealership when it comes to buying one. But delray honda in palm beach county florida is excellent when it comes to servicing your car. I had issues with the clutch master cylinder, paint cracking on the front hood, fenders and roof and other interior annoying stuff. they fixed everything no questions asked in a timely fashion. if i ever buy a brand new honda ill be going here for sure. I would give my total overall honda dealership experience a 3 out of 5

1 - 20 of 77 Posts