8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today my friends from work invited me to a Subaru meet....It turned out pretty well and it was a great time...We met up at the Chatterbox outside of Newton NJ in sussex county then we took a cruise up to Hawks Nest in South New York Orange coutny outside of Port.....I wanna somehow get a 8thgen meet set up....Park our 8th gens on the Chatterbox lawn go in and eat then cruise up to hawks nest....tell me what you guys think about this idea.

May 4th: Chatterbox meet (Sussex County) - Page 5 - Tri-State Area Forum - NASIOC

Chatterbox/hawksnest meet - Member's Car Gallery - NASIOC

start here and set up on the lawn around the restraunt
THE CHATTERBOX DRIVE-IN

end here on the twisttttiesss

Hawks Nest in Autumn
New York State Route 97
New York State Route 97 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hawk's Nest, New York - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well I think we should go the same time as the Subaru guys....Just have a nice tuner meet.....It was alot of fun,the chatterbox lets you parkoutside on the front lawn around the restaurant...everyone can go inside get burgers cheese steaks dogs they have a wide variety....then we can all go and cruise up to hawksnest and cruise around the twisties and park and look out at the scenic view and take pictures...It really was a nice turnout and as long as were low key we also can have a nice turnout...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts