8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 40 of 2,313 Posts
Next meet will probablly be a cruise to Galveston unless Chewy Balls sets up another before time.

Fully Flared said:
Galveston'll be ill, pretty much any saturday except next one (the 3rd.) and the one after Thanksgiving work for me.
Yo no ****? Same for me haha. So we can see about the 10th or 17th. But I need ideas people!

I say a cruise and if we can find a nice spot, a bar-b-q. But it all depends if we find a nice location for it.

Yeah if you can swing by there sooner. I work 7 to 5 everyday so no time at all. It doesn't have to be on a Saturday, can be Sunday.

damn guys i just took of my front bumper today.. was pretty easy with DIYs up here. I installed one of my headlights and the other retros are coming in tommorow and i all need to do is hook up that wiring and mount that hoe! can't wait

Im exhausted. every show that comes I seam to wait til the last minute to do things and I spent all day installing my new goodies and it not fully finished just enough for the show. damn I still have to make motel reservations.

21 - 40 of 2,313 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.