8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2313 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to users abusing the Chat threads, and violating the site rules in them, the old threads have been closed and new ones opened only under these conditions:

• No Selling in the chat threads, even if it is site related
  • No Rep abuse/whoring
  • No discussion of anything possibly related to copyright infringement
  • No post whoring, if you want to whore, take it to VIP, if you're not VIP, now is a great time to consider joining. Posts that are considered whoring will be deleted.
  • Don't violate any of the other rules found here.

If these rules are broken again, the chat threads will get closed and will not be reopened. Individuals who violate these rules will get a 7 day ban.

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
R.Deuce said:
i dont get why it was banned

I said why the old one got closed in the first post, people were using chat threads to circumvent the for sale rules and rep whore and do things they werent supposed to be doing. The point of the new thread is now the rules are stated in plain english as are what will happen to you when you violate them

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
asking where to find them, no

responding with yea il sell them to you for $400, yes

responding with a link to your FS thread, no

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
I call BS. But eh it is what it is. Always find ways to screw us over.

No post whoring? It's ****** CHAT, wtf?!

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Hahahahaha they deleted my thread. I knew they would. ****** up.

Sitting here waiting on a post or a pm about why my thread was deleted.

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im gonna answer your questions

chatting is allowed, however posting for the sake of driving up your post count isnt.

the old thread were closed and new ones created so that it forced everyone to see the rules that they should have been abiding by from the start and will be held to from now on. Nothing has been taken away, you have just been informed about what will happen if you break the rules since in the past, warnings from the staff have been heeded for only a short time or completely disregarded.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Flared I thought you said stevie would help? I wanna see what they look like and how they ride with your 18's. Then I'll make a decision on mine. I'll be able to drive your car to test out your springs right? lol

·
Ijuswannachill
2,028 Posts
Haha you sure can man, not a problem. ****, that's right, stevie said he could help. Hopefully soon :thumb:. It'll work out good - hopefully it'll settle by our next meet so you can test it out at it's finest. I'm interested to know how smooth it is too, not a whole bunch of people have Progress springs on this site (compared to everyone who has Tein and Eibach).

·
Registered
7,066 Posts
Fully Flared said:
Civic4u how was the out of state meet? That was you right?
The Natchez, MS Meet was great and fun. I love to meet new and old civic member. The traveling from Kingwood to the meet was GREAT. Texas has great scenic view in my opinion. I love the twisted road in Natchez. There was 11 civic and 1 Tc Scion. I don’t think anyone would travel that far for a meet. I would understand it. It take me 6 hour travel time to get there. :wavey:

·
Registered
7,066 Posts
Coop!

Software wise:

I’m a Microsoft partner and license. You could get Microsoft software real cheap if you a student, staff and faculty at a college near you. At University of Houston most software only cost you $7-14 dollar.

Another method getting it FREE is attended Microsoft event in your areas. I have received (5) Windows 2003, (3) Office 2007 Professional, (1)Visio from Microsoft past event.

Some software you could download free from Microsoft website: Microsoft Virtual PC 2007, Visual Studio 2005, etc….

PS... I'm attending TS2 Microsoft event this afternoon...I hope I will getting some more goodies from them. :dancing: :dancing: :wavey:

1 - 20 of 2313 Posts