8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I must say that this drive was a great success. I think that everybody enjoyed the roads, the scenery and the pace. I wanted to go a little quicker but, we did have one person get pulled over (no ticket) :clapping: and another got separated (I think he was looking for banjo players). So, I think the pace was good enough.

I want to thank rolling death for not running over me and my little Fit. I want to thank Conner's girlfriend for prompting a rapid pace down the Richard B. Russell Scenic Hwy on our way to Helen. And, I want to thank everyone who drove, for being safe and not going beyond their abilities.

Cookstar has asked me to do this again next year. I would love to, but I think I will change the route. There are so many good roads in N. GA and the southwest section of NC, that I am certain we'll have a good Fri. drive again next year!
Anybody want to go? :vtec:

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Thanks to ETF for a well planned trip and whole day really. Maybe next year Cookie can keep up :giggle:

I'm in for '12 !!!

-signed the safer of the 2 Subie drivers :D

PS - I want to see the video snippet from the Canadians GoPro where Connor & I passed on the right :giggle:
PS 2 - don't do as I do :wave:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I'll have the car ready sooner so i'll be there on time next year. So i'm game, some subie driver showed me i need to invest in a driver mod.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I'll have the car ready sooner so i'll be there on time next year. So i'm game, some subie driver showed me i need to invest in a driver mod.
all you need is some more time on the dragon

I drove Nates sti only once on the dragon 3 years ago and I was all over the road and held up a civic driven by a current white s2000 owner :laughing:

41 - 60 of 69 Posts