8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Both very good points. I may very well join in on this cruise. Unless google maps is lying, those are some nice roads in Georgia
google maps lies lately, their rules on calculating times is higher than actual. Check out Bing maps for what I have found to be the most accurate

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
I'll be leaving Atlanta at like 5:30 friday morning so Rohit (rohittrocks) and I can probably make this too

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I'll be leaving Atlanta at like 5:30 friday morning so Rohit (rohittrocks) and I can probably make this too
If you are leaving ATL at 5:30am, You want to try and join us @ 8:30 in Robbinsville where we will be topping off our gas tanks for the drive. We'll be heading down Hwy 129 to Blairsville from there.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Just a reminder to everybody going on this drive: :wavey: Make sure that you print out the route map & directions.

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
If you are leaving ATL at 5:30am, You want to try and join us @ 8:30 in Robbinsville where we will be topping off our gas tanks for the drive. We'll be heading down Hwy 129 to Blairsville from there.
Yeah I think that would be a lot more convenient. Do you have a particular gas station that you're going to be stopping at?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
If someone could bring me a copy that would be fantastic. My printer is up the creek with out a paddle, office space style.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts