8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I offered to lead a drive down to N. GA and back. If you want to go on this run, sign up and print a map for yourself.

The drive will leave Fontana @ 8:00am SHARP! We will proceed on Hwy 129 into N. GA then take some great twisties ending @ Helen, GA for lunch. We will then proceed north back to via some pretty scenic, common roads and some very twisty roads, as well. We should arrive back at Fontana around 4pm.

Heres the link to the map of the N. GA Drive: Fontana Village to Fontana Village - Google Maps

I have driven all these roads in the past and they are a lot of fun. If you are serious about going on this drive, post on this thread and I will add you to the list.

1. etf
  2. mamarazzi
  3. rolling death
  4. K757
  5. Debo
  6. 06CivicSiR
  7. Cookstar
  8. dnorris89
  9. racerx78
  10. flomaa6
  11. accordracin96
  12. greg porter
  13. chronic si
  14. ATL Si
  15. rohittrocks
  16. Will's SI

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IN !!

Can we have a gas stop somewhere in there :giggle:
Didn't anybody tell you that this was a fuel economy run? JK! We'll stop in Robbinsville and top off on the way down. I don't know what kind of fuel range you guys have but, we'll plan on stopping every 200 miles or so.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Didn't anybody tell you that this was a fuel economy run? JK! We'll stop in Robbinsville and top off on the way down. I don't know what kind of fuel range you guys have but, we'll plan on stopping every 200 miles or so.
The Subies will be fine

Just don't take off and leave me. I don't want to be by myself when the banjos start playing:eek:hnoes:
ETF driving a Fit > Cookstar driving a Si :giggle: ......maybe someone needs to use the vertical pedal on the right :readtherules:

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
the sat. cruise is like 5 hrs :facepalm: hahaha

(no idea how long on Sat., but I just went with it :D)
two long drives in two days, I'm definitely in, I mean, I'm going down there to drive so why not?
Both very good points. I may very well join in on this cruise. Unless google maps is lying, those are some nice roads in Georgia

1 - 20 of 69 Posts