8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Myrtle Beach Trip!

22463 Views 768 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  1SloGTSguy
Myrtle Beach Trip in February!

Where: Myrtle Beach, SC
When: February 27, 2009-March 1, 2009 LEAVING TO GO DOWN THERE FRIDAY MORNING AROUND 8am!!!!
Who: EVERYONE!!!!
Perks: Free WiFi!!! lots of fun! pool! on the beach! and get to hang out with meeeee! woooot!!!
Price: 310 per penthouse for the whole weekend...the more people that come the cheaper it will be per person!!!

ok so there's this thing...Drop Jaw Winter Cruise Tour.

It's basically a bunch of crazy people that travel around some states in the winter and what not...anyways...

the final stop is in myrtle beach every february and it's kinda coming up...it's not really THAT cold. it's about 60-70 degrees usually. so don't freak out about if it's gonna be cold or not! usually it's warm enough during the day for a bathing suit on the beach! yay!

there's a car show, lots of stuff to do around myrtle beach, cruising up and down the strip...tons of fun!

so basically we were looking at getting a bunch of 8ths to go this year and we were looking at this hotel...see below for details...

below is the room layout and the lazy river. there's also a indoor pool and spa.
it's only $310 for the weekend.

if ya noticed there's 4 king size beds, 3 bathrooms, 5 balconies (1 per room!), washer and dryer, kitchen, living room, dining room.

ROOMS ARE BOOKED!!!
See less See more
1 - 20 of 769 Posts
Going
Penthouse Suite # 1
Room 1-1SloSiChick (paid)& 1SloGTSguy (paid)
Room 2-A-2-B (paid)+ Shellmonster (paid)
Room 3-koreandude24 (paid)
Room 4-SikEnthusiast + My chocolate twin (paying when we see ya)
couch-vince1128??
air mattress-max??

Penthouse Suite # 2
Room 1-StevoK20 (paid) + 1 (paid)
Room 2-leadhead16 + Brandon (paying when we see ya)
Room 3-NCSUSI
Room 4-bajeeper84
couch-vinces boy??

possibles
09SIguy
capthappy8p
jdmEGO
DeePStr33tzOfTn
See less See more
Dude i am so down!!!!! :dancing: :woowoo: :cheerleader: :wheee: :woot:
nice....i think i have been to that hotels pools before..lol
count me in!!! i'l start saving!!!
Man you should use the 50 I give you next month and at least your hotel fee should be just about paid for considering we get 2 more people :thumb:

Its the freaking penthouse sweet man, this will be a trip to remember no doubt! We even got a perfect view of the strip right where everything happens! Lowered trucks, imports, hotrods, you name it, they will have it!
Hey guys as soon as we get enough peolpe to take up the next 3 bedrooms we are going to book the room so we have it AS LONG AS YOU KNOW FOR SURE YOU ARE COMING!!!! im not about to pay 300 bucks for a 4 bedroom penthouse sweet for just me and colleen lol
nice....i think i have been to that hotels pools before..lol
lol what was her name?? lmao don't remember do ya?? ehh it's ok.
I love to travel....just depends if im oof work that date, so maybe
^^^take off bish! lol haven't seen ya in forever! it's the pre track season getaway. lol
^^^take off bish! lol haven't seen ya in forever! it's the pre track season getaway. lol
:eek:mg::thumb:
about 2hrs away from columbia, sc
u know what im tryin to say....
right?
about 2hrs away from columbia, sc
u know what im tryin to say....
right?
You got a room man,, if your for sure coming and greg and shelly are for sure coming it will only be 62 dollars a person for the weekend.
so....as of now we are at 62 bucks a person for 5 people...
6 people=$52 per person
7 people=$45 per person
and it'll keep getting cheaper if more people come!
whats the name of penthouse?
ill PM you, we dont want to make that public, we dont want to be followed :shadycorn: :shadyhat:
DUde... lazy river... that is so awesome................. me and my buddies would get drunk and float around on the lazy river for hours..... ill check my schedule :D
1 - 20 of 769 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.