8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, yeah she got hit by a Dodge Ram, she was @ a stop & he just never stopped. the guy was prob going around 50 mph

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Damn glad shes okay man...another example that people on the road today don't know how to drive:iorun: :police:

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
Glad to hear she's okay. Thank God your child wasn't in the back seat. That could have been devastating.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
striker_1818 said:
I'd sue the driver of the dodge for emotional distress and trauma.
I bet your kid must be really scared
Gotta do something, we only had liability on that car. & shes only 6 months old, shes jus siitin there smil'in in the hospital..lol... mus be easy being a kid.

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
TRobJunior said:
Gotta do something, we only had liability on that car. & shes only 6 months old, shes jus siitin there smil'in in the hospital..lol... mus be easy being a kid.
still, a kid was in the middle of it. Teach that guy a lesson.
I almost got hit by a ford f-150 from the side. Everyone's going slow yet this idiot was driving at about probably 70-80 in the rain. Then, one side of the road was flooded and while everyone was switching lanes(merging into mine), this guy just drove right through it. he lost control and almosts slams head on onto the side of my car. Imagine if i would've been hit.
He never apologized but kept on driving like an idiot. I sometimes ask myself how those people ever get a license or don't get caught by cops.

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Liability or not, he just paid for a new one. Well, you are in the worst state for an accident. God, Jersey makes me so mad. I should move back and run for governor.

yesterday's weather was atrocious. I'm sure that the moron was doing something he shouldn't have been, like talking on the phone.... I'm glad your wife is okay.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Kroze said:
lol thread title got me coming in here expecting something else
lol damn beat me to it!! Bad situation but i was laughing at the title... that car is fuct. looks like my buddy's 03 buick regal after our accident. we got hit too and never heard tires screach, the guy never hit the brakes. Turns out he was wasted on something and went to jail. What striker suggested isnt gonna work i dont even know why he mentioned it...accidents happen good to hear ur lady is okay.. dealing with the insurance ppl and all that legal **** is gonna be a blast.....sorry man..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts