8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a little timeline of my fa5.. might not be in correct order but its a work in progress.. all pics taken with point and shoot camera.. (a few with my env2) enjoy :)

MOST RECENT - FEB 5, 2009

older pics

first mod - foglights

great success!

next mod - tein s springs

rotas too! circuit 10's (17x7).. fun while they lasted

next.. tints.. removed dohc stickers.. and mugen replica visors.. (cell phone pic)

custom plate came in.. also front and rear jdm emblems

thats about it until spring.. more mods as money comes in!

rotas.. before the drop

·
Registered
19,488 Posts
:thumb:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good work in progress. What are the plans?
next is front and rear lip.. i want to get rid of the replica visors and go for the real ones.. the replicas cracked in 2 little barely noticeable spots.. i should focus more on motor work.. its only got an injen cai

·
Registered
291 Posts
yea the mugen visor...yea...from ebay huh? ....they are nice...cus i don want to get the real one....my friends got jack ...man..cus so easy to jack it

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea the mugen visor...yea...from ebay huh? ....they are nice...cus i don want to get the real one....my friends got jack ...man..cus so easy to jack it
they're alright for $60 you can't go better.. they're not transparent though so it kinda makes a little bit bigger blind spot

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
OP..what do u mean by "while they lasted" (tlkin about the rims)
they werent that good quality.. it might have just been bc they've had a few years on them but the paint would chip so easily.. and one of them ended up bending a little (im almost positive) but when i got them balanced you couldnt even tell from inside the car.. and i rarely hit bumps or potholes im always swerving around them!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Think I've seen you drvining around town...that first pic was shot at the Peekskill River Front right?

The ride is looking good.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
they werent that good quality.. it might have just been bc they've had a few years on them but the paint would chip so easily.. and one of them ended up bending.. and i rarely hit bumps or potholes im always swerving around them!
ohh ok..got me thinkin now..i've got a set of Rotas on the way

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Good lookin' FA5. Definitely go with the HFP kit for the sedan. It will impact your license placement, though. I bent mine to fit in the gap above the lip but below the bumper.

Also, how's your alignment specs with those springs?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts