8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been a member since september but never posted any pics. I know mine is not as hot as the other big time modders here :thumb: but i thought i would post mine. It is a 2007 LX Coupe. I just did the fogs and cleared my headlights....sorry for the crappy pictures, used my phone...

Others cars:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! Yes, i am in BMW forums but not active on bimmerforums.com specifically. Coming from BMW line-ups, and writing DIYs myself for those forums, i can say Honda is a pretty good vehicle and the cost of repairs and maintenance are very much "wallet-friendly" which i like especially now that the economy is bad, and also the setup as far as the engine and other stuffs are very straight forward and a lot less complicated than bimmers. So when i got this Honda and opened the hood, i was like "whoa, everything is in front of you and nothing is in the way" so i think i won't have a hard time doing my own maintenace after my extended warranty is over.

Also, one thing i notice that a handful of honda owners here have upgraded to xenons. Just an FYI guys, on BMW cars that doesnt come equipped, you cannot upgrade without reflashing the ECU! Crazy huh? Well, what can i say? BMW engineers..... but now that i'm here, i think im gonna stay for long. This site has been a big help on my 4th month of ownership regarding the stuffs that i have installed and will be installing, thanks guys!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.