8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My totalled Si (Updated agian With Pics and story)

I had my civic totalled and some people have been telling me that I should send some pics to American Honda I've gone on their web site but still havent figured it out so can some one please help me out i'll post some pics of my car later and give you guys the full story later, thanks.
Before

After

Ok this is what happend I was going to wrestling practice at my college all a remember is a car turning in front of me and I tryed swerving to avoid the car. I picked up the police report on wed and found out more on what happend there where 2 witnesses and one of them almost got hit by the girl in a brown-gold saturn and got out lucky and i was about 5-6 car lengths away from the guy who justed missed the girl in the car and i tryed swerving and hit the rear panel of the car and i rolled the car twice and i remember rolling once in slow motion and then i blacked out and woke up in the ambulance then blacked out agian. then one of the witnesses said the girl was going from one drive way to another at about 30mph just missing a car then punched it agian and thats when i hit. I'm still kind of hurting but ok I got 16 staples and 26 stitches on my head and 4 more stitches on my wrist where they pulled out a piece of glass. So it was completly the girls fault and I am still alive and kickin it.

·
Registered
731 Posts
What the hell is up with all these people smashing up their Si's???!!!

If you were in the car at the time, I'm amazed that you're in one peice.

·
Registered
561 Posts
It seems like ALL of the airbags deployed! This is worst FA5 wreck I have ever seen in my life!

Are you ok bro?

What happened?

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
I want to say something about the Ghostbusters car in the background, but I don't want to sound too much like an uncaring blockhead.

Pics of the interior if you can, particularly the pedal area. I want to see the deformation, if any.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts