8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a teacher. I have a RR Si Coupe. My student just got a RR Si Coupe also. That's all. :biggrin:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Student here.... Hey Carbs, didn't know you were on here! I've been trolling for a while for some info- but haven't actually posted yet! lol

yeah the teacher is more into looks while I subscribe to the philosophy
"go before show" .... I'll worry about other stuff after I bump up the hp a few ranks

Anyway, hope to get to know you all on here as I did on Audizine.com (my old site) and my tein s-techs will be in by next friday so I'll have pics up that same day!

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
Student here.... Hey Carbs, didn't know you were on here! I've been trolling for a while for some info- but haven't actually posted yet! lol

"go before show" .... I'll worry about other stuff after I bump up the hp a few ranks

Anyway, hope to get to know you all on here as I did on Audizine.com (my old site) and my tein s-techs will be in by next friday so I'll have pics up that same day!
Welcome -> 8th

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Ha, why is your name "The Whale?"

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
this is a fairy tale story. what are the odds. congrats guys.

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
lol...teacher and student here! This could be a good or a bad thing :eek:hnoes: better keep them grades up!

Welcome to the ocho, both of ya!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts