8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So to add to my string of bad luck lately, allow me to share yet another sad story with you.

I'm so upset. I parked next to a 4 door titan (iirc) at the northridge mall (for the locals) tonight and when I got back, I said to my GF, "Hey check and make sure there's no door dings on the car."

She drops her jaw and I rush over (that happens a lot ;) ) .. that, for lack of a more apropiate (sp?) word, M\THRFFF&&& scratched my passenger door!!! The ding is no ding. It's DEEP, about 3-4 inches long, and it's soooo visible because it's also THICK.

my emotions went something like this;

:eek:mg::eek:hnoes::xyxnervou:box::mad::(:banghead::face-puke:surrender::eek:wneddance:

/rant

I don't care if I'm driving my POS 1g mitsu eclipse (no pun intended), I ALWAYS put my hand at the end of my door to NOT hit the $50K or $500 car that I just parked next to if the space in between is too close for comfort.

If something like this happened to you. Share you're story. If it hasn't happened to you, I hope it never does :xyxnervou

·
Banned
1,158 Posts
yeah tahts wut i do at work i noticed some dents on my car cuz some idiot dont watch how they open there door or they park to close i would park like half a mile away where no one parks.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I always park far. It was that ONE time. Plus, with all the shoppers, I had no choice. =\

·
Registered
197 Posts
The other day when i walked out on my lunch break at work i noticed someone clipped my car! the entire front end corner was All Fd up. 600 dollars to fix! inconsiderate bastards.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Anyway, is there any paint damage? If there isnt paintless dent removal can make it look as if there was no dent. My moms car got fixed by PDR and you cant even tell

·
Registered
12,552 Posts
That made me laugh...+1

Hope I don't get in trouble for this...what's the best way to flatten tires?
How to:
Step 1:
Remove the cap from the valve that's localed on the rim.

Step 2:
With your keys, push the little cylinder that's inside the valve. Tweak that thing or move it upwards or sideways until you hear air coming out.

step 3:
35 seconds later you will notice the tire getting flat. So, keep letting the air out as you please.

Step 4:
Repeat steps 1-3 to other desired tires.

Step 5:
Get in the car, sit back and enjoy the owner of the butthole's vehicle get upset, call a tow-truck and ***** at them for the high rates.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
How to:
Step 1:
Remove the cap from the valve that's localed on the rim.

Step 2:
With your keys, push the little cylinder that's inside the valve. Tweak that thing or move it upwards or sideways until you hear air coming out.

step 3:
35 seconds later you will notice the tire getting flat. So, keep letting the air out as you please.

Step 4:
Repeat steps 1-3 to other desired tires.

Step 5:
Get in the car, sit back and enjoy the owner of the butthole's vehicle get upset, call a tow-truck and ***** at them for the high rates.
^+1 Actually this is a way better solution than puncturing as they can still use the tires afterwards

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anyway, is there any paint damage? If there isnt paintless dent removal can make it look as if there was no dent. My moms car got fixed by PDR and you cant even tell
Yeah the paint damage is bad imo. The scratch is deep :(

1 - 20 of 96 Posts