8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heh... I can't believe a mustang owner (and his buddies in the car) shouts out at my car yelling 'RICE!'
My car is stock also ! :( Why do all these muscle car owners think
EVERY Honda is a rice car ? I know i can take on that V6 and i would like to see him get 30 miles a gallon driving around town ! I don't know about everyone else, but i went 316 miles on 10.1 gallons of gas. Not bad !
And that's driving around town, not on the expressway. These gas prices keep going up, we'll see who laughs last ! :laughing:

·
Registered
549 Posts
It has little to do with "Muscle Car" mentality OR Ford/Chevy/Domestic mentaility. It has to do with DUMB people doing what they do best... make themselves look like idiots.

To me, there are only 2 groups of people: Car enthusiasts and everyone else... idiots like that fall under "everyone else".

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
which v6 are you talking about? vq... i dont think so... but some muscle cars have dickwad drivers driving and shout out offensive rude comments to everybody... even more so when they are drunk... or with their buddies (to "look cool")

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Si's are totally rice. Hell, it's more rice than Jasmine. If we were to mash them all up, we could put some salmon on top, and say it's sushi. It's that rice.

Ignore the idiot in the Mustang. He knows jack-all.

·
Kansas Chainsaw Massacre
6,296 Posts
Si's are totally rice. Hell, it's more rice than Jasmine. If we were to mash them all up, we could put some salmon on top, and say it's sushi. It's that rice.

Ignore the idiot in the Mustang. He knows jack-all.

I'd say Basmati, but the civic really isn't originally an Indian car. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.