8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I could'nt wait any more. I got a call back from one of the dealerships that i was inquring about the Si. Turns out they had a silver one at MSRP, so I went over to check it out, price was right..and i was sold. I had a deposit on a white one, but I will be getting that back tommorow. So in a matter of two day I put 200 miles on it already..yeah well I bought the car about 20 mi from where I live, plus all the commuting and leaisure driving i did. These pics were taken at the dragstrip. I did'nt run her, I was just there to see my cousins stang run, but she will be seeing some track time over the summer. here are some pics of the car and some parts going in.

·
Registered
730 Posts
is there any danger in running it with the CAI and full race exshaust before break in or no? your close with like 220 or so on it but im just curious.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol yeah well it kills me not to install the parts, but I want to do it right and break it in...There was a guy at the track with an RSX that was try'n to convince me to run it, but I was like na, but the time will come, trust me.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congrats. It had to have been hard to see an SI and not get the one you wanted. How was the buzz at the track? Send pics and video when you have the parts installed! :thumb:

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Congrats on your new Si!! Looks very nice. :thumb: Now, get those parts installed!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

·
Registered
881 Posts
Damn you and your SI already having ass, with bolt ons!!!! Grrr. I only have one more week. Congrat on the new ride man, post some engine bay shots after the install plz!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
dude thats sweet! i think there are 3 of us in the 954 area on here with all silver si's lol :laughing: awesome man, you basically did the same as me with the white si. i wanted white but setted for silver

·
Registered
351 Posts
sweet come by towers tomorrow night we will be there.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
so guys, what happened to everyone goin to towers? i was there, where were you?? huh huh!?!? well yea its was pretty thick, you shoulda been there htec and 954k20

1 - 17 of 17 Posts