8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove to VA last week to have my retrofit completed. Bjorn and Tyler are awesome guys and did the best and most quality work I've ever had done on my car. Thanks guys! I had to share with you all. They are SC430 projectors and blue LEDs and CCFLs

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same quality as the S2000's but they have more color. Switching to these from the setup I was running is like night and day. I light up the other side of the road now lol.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I like em! Blue may have been a little overkill, white LEDs and CCFLs wouldve looked more subtle. But i really dont think you were going that route lol. Quality stuff man, nice ride!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol thanks. I was gonna do white but I decided I wanted to make them a little more eye popping.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice is it clear lens and color modded? im planning on gettin SC430 retros and love your set up!
Yes sir it is. Its perfect, it's so bright at night that I light up both sides of the highway but still have a perfect cutoff so I don't blind anyone and I get a great color at the top.

And thanks guys, black is my favorite color on a car lol so I've been going for the black out look.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts