8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I was at Farahs to get a couple of drinks showing a new guy to my squadron around, and we were having a pretty good night. When this guy comes in asking who owned a yellow car. I got scared and immediately ran outside. Well some kid that just turned 21 in July had gotten drunk there at Farahs and back into my car. Like up onto my hood. You'll see the pics. Anyways the guy had left and I call the cops. They said they can't do anything because it was on private property. Well whataburger had film of everything. The guy that wittnessed it had the guys liscence plate. Well the guy comes back saying he didn't do it. Well after I told him about the cameras at whataburger and the witness he said it wasn't me but I will give you my info. He stayed there and had like 5 more drinks. So he was already drunk and got drunker. So when he left there were cops sitting across the street because they heard about everything. Well they pulled him over and I'm pretty sure he has a dui and progressive is being very co-operative with everything. Anyways here are the pics.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
wow that would just piss me off to see such a beautiful car get damaged like that. i hope the kid gets what he deserves especially for denying and trying to run away. best of luck to you.

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Hey Navysooner, it's been a while. Glad to see you on here. Sorry it's under these conditions. Now I'll rant:

The cops said they can't do anything because it's private property? How about file a police report? Granted, I'm new to Texas and this state does have some weird laws but that just doesn't sound right to me. Was it the end of their shift?

HOpefully your insurance company will take care of it. I was lusting over an S2K yesterday. Great cars. That dude would have to fight me from destroying his truck on private property. You know, since the cops can't do anything about it. ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Navysooner, it's been a while. Glad to see you on here. Sorry it's under these conditions. Now I'll rant:

The cops said they can't do anything because it's private property? How about file a police report? Granted, I'm new to Texas and this state does have some weird laws but that just doesn't sound right to me. Was it the end of their shift?

HOpefully your insurance company will take care of it. I was lusting over an S2K yesterday. Great cars. That dude would have to fight me from destroying his truck on private property. You know, since the cops can't do anything about it. ;)

Well when he came back he finally gave me all his information. And I talked to progressive and they said its going to get covered.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
damnnnnnn bro hope u get ur car fixed and back to tip-top condition.

i HATE drunk drivers. it's POS's like them that costs lives and/or damage to other ppl's property.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
edit: dawn took care of it

man im sorry this happened...idiots like this are the reason insurance is so high:sadwavy: hope you get it fixed soon!

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Navysooner has been a member on this site for over a year and a half. It doesn't matter what he drives or why he chooses to post it. Not everyone on this forum owns a Civic and thank god for that or there would be no variety on here.

Now, cut it out with the slamming NOW. If you have an issue with another member PM them with it. The rest of us don't care to see your b.s.

If you notice that your post is deleted it's because it doesn't pertain to this thread or it's in response to the initial post that didn't pertain to this thread. If you aren't happy, send me a PM. I'm not opening them back up though. Have a happy Sunday.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
it looks like only cosmetic damage...... could have been worse, and the insurance company is gonna cover it.....u will be alright

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Navysooner has been a member on this site for over a year and a half. It doesn't matter what he drives or why he chooses to post it. Not everyone on this forum owns a Civic and thank god for that or there would be no variety on here.

Now, cut it out with the slamming NOW. If you have an issue with another member PM them with it. The rest of us don't care to see your b.s.

If you notice that your post is deleted it's because it doesn't pertain to this thread. If you aren't happy, send me a PM. I'm not opening them back up though. Have a happy Sunday.
You can go ahead and delete my account as well.

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Okay everyone, lets get back on with the thread. I've made my warnings. If it deviates again into an insult fest because one or any of you is in a sour mood and just feel like spreading it, it'll be handled via PM's.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts