8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in '05 when I had this

I treated it like **** but I wish I never had. Got rid of it due to financial problems and doing bad in my life at that point of time. (Don't hate on my wheels, I liked them back then lol)

Then 3 years of waiting, my baby is finally here!

Then time for the first "photoshoot"

First mod! Weathertech window visors!

Then I started feeling bubbly....so then I threw on this :woowoo:

Oh yes, I also forgot to mention my neighbor came home with the SAME CAR I did :readtherules:

Then came the hit and run :police::chill::rantsmiley:

Few weeks later I got hit by some dude picking up my lil bro at school. Unfortunately no pics of that but I had to replace my front bumper as well as my lip. Exactly 1 week after I got my car back from being fixed....

My neighbor and I, as well as some other girl who lived in our neighborhood got our lip kits STOLEN! :rantsmiley: RIPPED right off our cars in our sleep...:banghead:

Saved up some money for a few months or so...this is how she stands as of today :popcorn:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sexy! Thats how I want mine to look. Where did you get the lip overlay from?
I did it myself. $20 for a huge roll of flat black vinyl that I can reuse over and over again for a long time. I got it at a local Sign store. Cut out the vinyl myself.

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Looks soooo good. Glad you saved up the money for all that stuff, would hate to hear that you bought all that on credit :xyxnervou

...:kisssmiley:

1 - 20 of 150 Posts