8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohoo!!! :rockwoot:

Hopefully, I'll get my pics up before any other Rally Red Si owners do.

Here's the email I got from the saleslady I've been working with:

"Just wanted to let you know that your Civic SI has been built and should be showing the shipped date tomorrow when they update the list. It usually takes between 7 to 14 days to reach us after shipping. I will keep you up to date on the status."

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was at the local dealership today, and sitting in the showroom was a beauty of an Si in RR... Man did it look sweet! It just jumps out at you...
I am jealous of you guys getting a red one!
Enjoy it when it arrives!

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
~racnjsn04~ said:
Rallye Red and Habanero Red Pearl 8thCivic's are rare and cool!! ...hope you get yours soon Cookstar. Don't forget to post post up some pics. You into NASCAR at all being that you live in NASCAR country?
I found out today my car has been shipped! It should be here on the 30th if all goes according to plan. Right now, it's in Wisconsin. This will be the longest 11 days of my life! :eek:hnoes:

Rarity and flashiness were the reasons I chose RR. I originally considered silver.

I'm not really into NASCAR anymore. Dale Earnhardt was from my hometown so I always pulled for him. Since he's gone, I prefer Jr. to win, but I don't really care. I would rather watch F1 or WRC any day over NASCAR. :thumb:

·
Registered
805 Posts
The RR is going to be nice and flashy, in a way thats why I chose NBP, get the bluish hue during the day and a nice pure black during the nights, it'll be a pain in the ass to clean.... but.. it'll be worth it..

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Cookstar said:
I found out today my car has been shipped! It should be here on the 30th if all goes according to plan. Right now, it's in Wisconsin.

Where in Wisconsin?

Haha..j/k That's good to hear. The waiting would just drive me crazy! Make sure you post up some pics when you get it. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
good choice on the color i love ralle red. be careful with it cops love it and hate it. i have had my fair share of tickets in my rr coupe. even got one for tail gating while going to my grandmothers funeral

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2fast4u2 said:
Where in Wisconsin?

Haha..j/k That's good to hear. The waiting would just drive me crazy! Make sure you post up some pics when you get it. :)
:mad: Hey! Keep your cheesy fingers off my car!

;)

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dammit! Someone beat me to it. :mad:

Here's a rallye red pic off of another site. It's beautiful!!! :love:

Picture originally posted on 8thgencivic.com by DumbasSi

·
Registered
805 Posts
DAMN! Thats HOT!!!! Well Im sure you can't wait.

I got my Si built about the same time you did, and I'm being told that mine will arrive in the middle of Feb.!!!!!!!!! You should call them and ask them what the updated ship date is. Because Im being told a month my Si was built...

·
Registered
979 Posts
That's sweet that it's built and on the way.

But when did you order it? Pardon me for not searching. I'm on my PDA...

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bluetwo said:
That's sweet that it's built and on the way.

But when did you order it? Pardon me for not searching. I'm on my PDA...
I ordered it around the middle of November and agreed to pay MSRP.

Latest update: The car was in West Virginia this morning and should be in NC tomorrow. She said it would then be just a few days until it was at the dealership. So hopefully, I'll have it by the end of the week.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BlackSIguy said:
DAMN! Thats HOT!!!! Well Im sure you can't wait.

I got my Si built about the same time you did, and I'm being told that mine will arrive in the middle of Feb.!!!!!!!!! You should call them and ask them what the updated ship date is. Because Im being told a month my Si was built...
I think my build date was 1/10-1/14. I wonder what's taking so long for you. You're closer to Ontario than I am. Maybe it's a Canadian thing, eh? ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts