8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and my buddy met up with my boss in calico, ca. to go quad riding and i found out my Si is a rally edition... :vtec:

ENJOY

ME...

buddy

THE CAR... :crook:

MONEY SHOT... HAHA

VIDEOS...

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
i took my Sidan off road when i first got it. It was 16 miles each way to get to where we were going. Have fun cleaning out the gas cap area and the door jams. I even found dirt in the door pockets.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Wow pretty cool. Shows how amazing and durable civics are. I would never do that tho. Have fun cleaning it.

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
i took my 02 civic down a dirt road (it was black with black wheels, dropped on sportlines) anyway, i found dirt everywhere. and with it being dropped so much i could hardly clean the wheel wheels without jacking it up. so ya.........lol......u will find dirt EVERYWHERE...but very cool pictures. hehehe

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL i guess i wont be on xbox anytime soon... my wheels are extremely dirty.

It was worth it though... we rode all day and went to some old silver mines... forgot the camera though. (Doh!)
Ill get her clean and back to new today though... : )

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice thing bout silver is it didnt show.. : )
i washed it and 90% of it just washed off... but still got some dirt in the inner wheel. but i had too much crap to do today and my body is sore from riding... so ill deep clean it this week.

The quading was worth takin the car out too. but yes next time i wont be takin it out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts