8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the last arkansas photoshoot. we had other things besides 8thgen si's.

here you go.

Reactions: TheRumBucket

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks a lot guys

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
thank god!!!!! I like this sexy photoshoot better then the last one u had it. U should rename the last thread you post to hairy photoshoot LOL. With that out off the way nice car, loving that wrx

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
07mugencivic said:
nice pix......good job
thanks a lot guys. im getting that much closer to having a second light green bar. im getting excited. anywho

the sti has changed to a front mount.........i forget what else he has done a decent amount. i will ask him tomorrow. he has not dyno'd but hopes to be somewhere around 380whp.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
he is part of the local car website. plus he works a kk and gives me free doughnuts. haha

·
Premium Member
64,413 Posts
:yeahthat:

Nice rolling shots.:thumb:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GlxyGry06Si again.

·
Registered
343 Posts
What kind of ehausts were the Si's sporting,and what was your favorite?Oh,isn't Arkansas boring as hell?Lived here all my life,and while parts are very beautiful,it is boring as hell.I go to Conway all the time,but would rather have a hemoroid(spell?) than go to Little Rock.If I had the choice,I would move north to a little town like Denard or something.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nsl said:
What kind of ehausts were the Si's sporting,and what was your favorite?Oh,isn't Arkansas boring as hell?Lived here all my life,and while parts are very beautiful,it is boring as hell.I go to Conway all the time,but would rather have a hemoroid(spell?) than go to Little Rock.If I had the choice,I would move north to a little town like Denard or something.

i had the tanabe, the silver one had the comptech, the rest were stock.

its not to bad here. you just have to make fun. since we have our lil si car group we always find stuff to do. without them i would literally do nothing but whore it up on here. most of us are in jacksonville and that area and the others are conway to maumelle. we took most the rolling shot on 40 toward maumelle.

thanks for the comments guys.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sf-si-02 said:
Were usless spoilers a pre-requisite for this meet?
Wat?

·
Registered
427 Posts
nsl said:
I go to Conway all the time,but would rather have a hemoroid(spell?) than go to Little Rock.If I had the choice,I would move north to a little town like Denard or something.
im in conway. when do you come around here?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts