8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold it.....but you'd still wanna see it, haha.

14.1 on 17's and street tires at the track (w/ weight reduction)

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
very nice. You'll have to forget my other post - I asked you if you had more pics of your vic. Why did you have to sell, and how much psi did you run in it daily?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its a long story.

My insurance is already max because of alcohol related stuff in the past. I can't have even 1 more point for the next 3 years, or i'll be walking for 3 years. I live in a neighbor hood (full of old peeps) that have their own police. One morning this cop comes to my house with a complaint from people living in the community of me driving in excess of 60mph around a corner, etc. This corner is > 150 degree turn, and physically impossible! I'm a very grumpy morning person already. Now i'm just pissed. I was short with her and so she got very pissed also. No offense to any women on 8thcivic.com but ya'll know how a woman HAS to get even.

A week later my bro calls me up and tells me to come pick him up cuz his brakes are being worked on. I leave to pick him up, and the cop ( a different one this time) is pulling people over like crazy. When i pick my bro up, he says he saw the same thing. When we come back into the neighborhood, i'm driving the speed limit! (30mph) I drove the speed limit the WHOLE time! I get almost home when i see the patrol car hauling ass after me! Pulls me over and writes me a ticket for "Wreckless Driving w/o due caution endangering lives and private property". WTF!?!? I go down to the patrol station behind the bridge to ask what the hell i got this ticket for. I talk to the cop that came to my house the week before (which happens to be the cheif of police). She tells me that they "HEARD" me squeeling tires down the bridge! WTF!? My brother was in the car with me and he knows i was going the speed limit the whole time and squeeling tires is BS!

Now going back to the alcohol stuff. I lost my license from march 11th 04- march 11th 05. This occured March 22. Only a little over a week after i got my license back! This type of offense causes you to lose your license again!

Since then i was being pulled over left and right (only getting warnings) for speeding when i wasn't. Harrassment! All officers saying, they've "heard" of me. I couldn't risk this type of attention the civic brought me after that, so i sold it to a race buddy at my local strip, and bought an xB. Its big and yellow, but SLOW, and the harrassment as stopped

My court date has been continued twice so far because the first time my lawyer was out of the country, and the second because i was. This coming tuesday is when i go to court.

webby, i ran 9lbs daily, 11lbs at the track.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2002 Civic Ex Mods:

-Modified TSI Ball bearing T25 turbo kit
-Larger Intercooler
-Custom Charge Plumbing
-Custom and One of a kind Stainless Steel Equal Length turbo manifold (not in pics)
-Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Cat-back Exhaust
-No Catalytic Converter
-ACT HD00 Clutch kit

-17x7 Exel P-5's

-OEM Wing w/LED
-Painted drums and calipers
-SPW front grill
-Shaved emblems
-Blue H emblem in rear
-40% black tint
-Painted SPW Eyelids
-TYC Silver Projectors
-PIAA GT-X H1 Halogens
-Type B Front lip

-Revo Short Shifter
-Grey's Upgrade Kit
-CapYoda's aluminum bushing
-Relocated Battery (In trunk)
-FAZE dual pillar gauge pod
-FAZE vac-boost gauge (30mmhg vac - 30psi)
-Autometer Air Fuel Gauge (Pro-Comp style)

-Kenwood blah blah (i forget the model number)
-Pioneer speakers all around
-4 tweeters up front

-Innovate Motorsports Wideband LM1 AFR system

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Prototype_xB said:
Its a long story.

My insurance is already max because of alcohol related stuff in the past. I can't have even 1 more point for the next 3 years, or i'll be walking for 3 years. I live in a neighbor hood (full of old peeps) that have their own police. One morning this cop comes to my house with a complaint from people living in the community of me driving in excess of 60mph around a corner, etc. This corner is > 150 degree turn, and physically impossible! I'm a very grumpy morning person already. Now i'm just pissed. I was short with her and so she got very pissed also. No offense to any women on 8thcivic.com but ya'll know how a woman HAS to get even.

A week later my bro calls me up and tells me to come pick him up cuz his brakes are being worked on. I leave to pick him up, and the cop ( a different one this time) is pulling people over like crazy. When i pick my bro up, he says he saw the same thing. When we come back into the neighborhood, i'm driving the speed limit! (30mph) I drove the speed limit the WHOLE time! I get almost home when i see the patrol car hauling ass after me! Pulls me over and writes me a ticket for "Wreckless Driving w/o due caution endangering lives and private property". WTF!?!? I go down to the patrol station behind the bridge to ask what the hell i got this ticket for. I talk to the cop that came to my house the week before (which happens to be the cheif of police). She tells me that they "HEARD" me squeeling tires down the bridge! WTF!? My brother was in the car with me and he knows i was going the speed limit the whole time and squeeling tires is BS!

Now going back to the alcohol stuff. I lost my license from march 11th 04- march 11th 05. This occured March 22. Only a little over a week after i got my license back! This type of offense causes you to lose your license again!

Since then i was being pulled over left and right (only getting warnings) for speeding when i wasn't. Harrassment! All officers saying, they've "heard" of me. I couldn't risk this type of attention the civic brought me after that, so i sold it to a race buddy at my local strip, and bought an xB. Its big and yellow, but SLOW, and the harrassment as stopped

My court date has been continued twice so far because the first time my lawyer was out of the country, and the second because i was.

webby, i ran 9lbs daily, 11lbs at the track.
UPDATE on this story!

I went to court this morning over this ordeal. The cop got on the stand and made a complete fool of himself. He kept changing his story, kept changing the rate of speed at which he says i was traveling, studdering, sweating (YES!), stamering, etc. My lawyer jumped all over him, firing away questions, etc. The judge found me "NOT guilty", and that's the end of that!

:hail:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Prototype_xB said:
UPDATE on this story!

I went to court this morning over this ordeal. The cop got on the stand and made a complete fool of himself. He kept changing his story, kept changing the rate of speed at which he says i was traveling, studdering, sweating (YES!), stamering, etc. My lawyer jumped all over him, firing away questions, etc. The judge found me "NOT guilty", and that's the end of that!

:hail:
excellent!!

the cops always **** up their stories, they have so much else going on they are clueless by the time they get to your trial! LOL

·
Registered
166 Posts
what the ****?? i cant fucking say **** here? that fucking sucks -

:love: you kevin - you ****** :p

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
I saw a tight scion like yours today, and I have to say it wasn't too bad in person. I haven't seen many on the road around me. Seeing it in person was different to say the least. Props on your ride.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts