8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
well I just have registered here and want to share you my recent pics of the car, its an EX cus here in Mexico HONDA doesnt sells the Si... they say maybe on summer or for the 07 models
here are the mods I allready have
DONE:
TEIN SS springs
HELIOS HID 6000ºk
18" VELOX wheels
FALKEN RT-615 tires
HONDA Si rear sway bar
HONDA JDM shift knob style
HONDA JDM shift boot
TINT 20% all around
SEIBON CF hood
SEIBON CF trunk
HONDA rear red badge

2 COME: RACING seats (maybe), TANABE underbrace, FUJITA CAI(maybe), full ICE, TANABE/custom catback, BBK, TURBO kit

NEWEST

and... some funny pics whit my "HUEVOCARTOONS" that my GF gave me

"HUEVO PRESENTADOR" (hoster egg)

"HUEVO RANCHERO" (rancho egg (like macho))

"HUEVO COSTEÑITO" (Egg "costeñito" [egg that lives in the coast])

and i dont know if install this

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
wow that has to be the most modified EX that I've seen so far. Props to you on all of your mods. It looks great. Hows the ride on the tiens compared to stock? Did you paint the calipers or are they powder coated? Looking good - keep it up.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
AHH ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!! man that looks great. it looks like the cf parts have good fitment. your a lucky man! what kinda seats are those? they look like racaros, but i dont think they are? buts yea awesome job on the ride man! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
172 Posts
damn you.. why must you post up pics like this..

Here I am tryin to save my monies and i see the nice weavin and fittin of the siebon trunk/hood.....

very clean and sweet lookin.. ohh and im not really feelin that red badge, well i like the idea BUt the quality of that one seems to cheap (IMO)...you should have trimmed it down a bit -or is the camera pickin up what the eye cant really see?

only thing i gots for my 06' si is the AEM CAI and it still sits in the closet..Its suposed to be nice this up comin weekend I may attempt the install my self.. damn those are some good shots.. But i think imma keep savin. I need a vaca more then car parts.

Shawn...

·
Registered
518 Posts
what i like most is that shifter boot,
Where did you get it, how hard was the install?
it'll look real nice in the si..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Niceeeee

Can you tell us where you got the shift boot from? I know there are lot out there, but do we need a specific one for this generation of civic? also for the SI rear sway bar, which parts did you order other then the bar itself? new bushing? endlinks? if you can provie the item # that would be great.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
thanks for the commentaries
the shift boot is the one from the DC5... i just cut it and make it fit.... its simple...
and for the sway bar... i just order the bar itself
and dremmeled the stock bushings, cus i had read that the Si bushings and the hold piece doesnt fit the EX/LX models
i use stock endlinks too.... and it work perfect... i have 0 problems... only be patience whit the bushings

·
Registered
9 Posts
oh so the DC 5 one would work..niceeee.........do you just pop open that silver plate that holds teh shift boot down? I see there's a small tab on the right hand side, is that where you insert a flat head screw driver to pop it open?

so juse make the stock bushing bigger for the SI sway bar, nicee... thanks for the help~ will be ordering that soon. Did you feel a big difference after you installed the SI sway bar?

·
Registered
9 Posts
where did you find the shift boot btw, I browse through lot of site/ebay, they usually sell it with the center console piece on the RSX or is those really cheap china makes boot on ebay.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i only make it bigger
since im from mexico and im to dessesperate, and dont wanna wait to order Si bushings and clamps... and doesnt buy here cus here the Si isnt available

yeah theres a biiiiiig difference! try it!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
leviathan18 <-- you again?! stay in one forum only!
lol
someones likes it, someones not...
yes the ride is very confortable and smooth.... ill recomend that 2 mods!
btw ill buy the Tanabe uderbrace at the end of the month

·
Registered
9 Posts
where did you find the shift boot btw, I browse through lot of site/ebay, they usually sell it with the center console piece on the RSX or is those really cheap china makes boot on ebay.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts