8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some new mods I recently done. My goal is to do these mods and keep the inside clean and glutter free.

My new Door Sills.

My new Emblems from GrafiXpressions.

My GPS with new ProClip holder. GPS has a visor on it to prevent sun glare during the day and to prevent display to reflect off the windshield during the night.

My MP3 player hooked up to FM transmitter.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Very nice! I wanna get those door sills also. Been looking at the off ebay for 3 months now lol. Got the same steering wheel emblem and the key fob im ordering next week.

But the GPS Pro Clip is niiiice! You got a direct link to that? I am gonna need one to hold my GPS and keep the glare out.

Let me know.

Repped for nice interior Mods!

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
whoa, whoa . . . how did you hook up your phone to the stereo? I've been wanting to do that with mine but I thought you could only do it with Ipod's. Please explain

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The clip I got from ProclipUSA. Website is:

ProClip Mounting System *-*Choose Your Country

That is not a phone but a Sandisk e260 MP3 player with 4GB flash drive. It is plugged up to a FM transmitter that is made for the Sandisk but there are other generic FM transmitters that use the earplug jack to transmit the songs through your car stereo. There are alot of FM transmitters made for the IPods.

The GPS visor I just looked up on Google. Its called the Glare Stomper. Here is the website.

The ORIGINAL | TomTom Garmin Magellan GPS Accessories US UK, Sun Shades and Visors, Glare Reducer, Sun Shields and Hoods, Sun Blocking Shades

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are from GrafiXpressions. They are a sponsor on 8thcivic.com. There is also a post here about the new badges. I just ordered a new one for the console for the front of the automatic shifter. It will say Civic.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
^^i was thinking the same thing. get another one and put it on straight or take it off. it would bother my ocd to have a sticker thats crooked like that :xyxnervou

1 - 13 of 13 Posts