8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't had time go take pics with the digital camera, I just shot a few with the camera phone.

I shot more, including pics lined up with two WRXs and a 360whp evo but my camera phone just completely froze :|

I gotta say this car feels amazing. I didn't really believe all the hype before I got mine but this car is the best handling stock FWD car I've driven. Period. I didn't rev it too high but I can already tell the car loves to be revved and surprisingly has some decent low end grunt. I test drove the 2006.5 GTI a few weeks ago and it was nice, but IMO the handling didn't compare. The GTI felt like an upscale ride, but the Civic has come a huge way in terms of overall quality. I'm very impressed. I got some RO_JA formula 5s in waiting to go on in my basement but I'm waiting for the weather to get a bit better. I'll get more pics when i get a chance to break out the camera.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
glad to hear you compared it to the GTI. There are multiple threads where people were asking about the GTI and wondered how it stacked up.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ep3racer954 said:
nice car man, so you have 2 wrx's and an evo? damn!!! lucky MF!!! post pics of all of them.
I think they were just pics with STI's and the Evo, not actually his, but I definitely wanna see the pics too!

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Very nice! :thumb: Congrats. Thanks for the comparison. I'm looking forward to more of those pics. :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ep3racer954 said:
nice car man, so you have 2 wrx's and an evo? damn!!! lucky MF!!! post pics of all of them.
I wish lol. Unforntunatley they're friend's cars.

It's raining now, but i will be taking more pics. Here's some more crappy camera phone pics for now.

From the left: Si, 2.5i, Evo, WRX

1 - 10 of 10 Posts