8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
how did you get the middle of the front lip to look like that? is it painted a grayish color or is it a matte black? ive been wanting to paint my lip and yours looks great. looks like it matches the texture on the Si grill which is what i want

overall very nice

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how did you get the middle of the front lip to look like that? is it painted a grayish color or is it a matte black? ive been wanting to paint my lip and yours looks great. looks like it matches the texture on the Si grill which is what i want

overall very nice
It's painted the same color and texture of the grill, dont know the paint code....they made it custom and the bodyshop....

but yes....is the same flat gray from the grill..... im looking forward to paint the plastic exposed part of the back lip too....that will accent more the hfp lip kit on the nhbp....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well...i bought them on a local store here in Panama (central america)....$600.00 without tires.....

i have stock tires in the back....and Toyo Proxes RA1 (235/40r17) in the front.... (the car is going to the track tomorrow)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.