8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stock, TL is buddy of mines. he has just front lip, rims, and AEM CAI. H-TOWN ALL DAY. My SI is rollin brand new stock.. im lookin to SC soon as the summer ends. ill have my cash flow during the summer.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks x8 i think.. yeah i love taking it all the way up to 8300. so much fun. i need to upgrade the suspension, other night i was driving about 100mph and had a curve in the road (quick left right curve) and almost FLIPPED!! haha gained control but used up both lanes and was sliding left and right. scary haha. so if anyone knows what i should get if i like drivin fast like that and dont want to lose control help me out :D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
thanks x8 i think.. yeah i love taking it all the way up to 8300. so much fun. i need to upgrade the suspension, other night i was driving about 100mph and had a curve in the road (quick left right curve) and almost FLIPPED!! haha gained control but used up both lanes and was sliding left and right. scary haha. so if anyone knows what i should get if i like drivin fast like that and dont want to lose control help me out :D
A good set of coilovers will do :thumb:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.