8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Looks good, mine is under the tree as we speak. Are you thinking about getting a different boot?
LOL mine is under the tree as well! Damn wife won't let me open it! haha It's the 10th anniversary one as well!

I ordered mine on ebay for $40 shipped! Swervemotorsports FTMFW!

For my boot i ordered the one that comes in the new si's...It has red stitching

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
The place that has probably the cooled shift boots in my opinion is Auger Resources Automotive Boots You can essentially get any combo you want. If anyone wants to know what the Red, dark blue, or blue look like, PM and I will send the samples I have to you so you don't gotta spend 2.50 like me to get samples. OP good luck with the shift boots.

The best thing about Auger boots is that they are the same suede material that is used for the seats. That's why I like them

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yeh I've bein using that knob for about 6 months, only complaint is it's burning hot in the summer and freezing ass cold in the winter haha. Perfect weight and size tho, I loved it. I think it looks better if you don't use that nut it comes with and just screw it all the way down to the boot so theres no gap.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.