8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I know it's taken me a couple weeks, but here's some pics of my new 09 Si! (Had to actually get a new camera to take these) Bought it about 2-3 weeks ago.

Thanks again to everyone for the awesome advice/support. As you guys can see, I've already removed the Civic badge, and I think it looks a lot cleaner.

·
Registered
612 Posts
sexy, I like that color. Did you ask to have that rear chrome strip removed or does that only come on the sedans?

·
Registered
132 Posts
nice dude nice!! congrats im really happy for you. hey can you please post interior pics!! and let us know when you break in that :vtec:

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
Congrats, and so ...........Let the mods begin

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Car looks great sir. Post up in the NC Chat when you get a chance. We need some new blood in there. :giggle:

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Great color man, I opted for the sedan myself in alabaster silver metallic but that's a sweet looking whip! Enjoy the :vtec:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Nice, love that color. You know what I just noticed though....on the front windows, the 09's don't have that little 1/4 glass in front of the door like the 06-08 had. It's something small and trivial, but I just saw it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts