8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All...This is my 5th Civic. I have never got one at the begining of the model year, its allways at the end. Here's a picture[a very small one] bringing it home. I 'm very impressed with the car. Jeff Miller

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
That would make me sick to think that the dealership would be charging a mark-up. I made sure the guy put down on paper that I would not be charged anything above MSRP when I pre-ordered mine.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nice...

Love the audi-like rear end of the Sedan...

We need bigger pic's, and more please...

Auto or 5-speed? EX? Nav? Any plans for modifications?

Last but not least, CONGRATS!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
06 Civic

I tried to post larger pics but it not download..I got the car at Honda of Pasadena.I called to see if they had any.And they had 2 EX's(Black w/ Nav and Sliver both auto) and an LX. I wanted the nav but did not like the beige inside of the black one. There getting hard to find this week. I needed a car before Monday.My classes start on Monday. I had just sold my Mazda 3 on Friday morning. I paid 250 over invoice. Love the car and I'm happy with my new ride. Thanks Jeff

·
Registered
141 Posts
$250 over invoice?

Great deal on a new model, congrats!

·
Registered
46 Posts
wow!! $250 over invoice is a STEAL!! i paid $20,800 for my Auto EX w/ Nav. (other options i paid dealer cost).

Auto EX w/Nav + lip Spoiler + splash guard + roof deflector + fog light + trunk tray + leather SW + wheel lock = $22,436.00

1 - 14 of 14 Posts