8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just added some pics before it got dark. Added the window tint today so I thought i would update.:thumb:

Well I picked her up yesterday but didnt have time to post pics because I went straight to go put an alarm on it which took all day. today I got time to snap a couple of pics with my phone. I bought it here in San antonio Texas (first sold Mugen Si in Texas) and bought it from Gunn Honda for not a penny more than MSRP. Small mods were added for now which are.
MODS:
- Ingalls torque damper
- FD2 R shift knob
- FD2 R front H emblem
- FD2 R rear H emblem
- Viper alarm system
- wheel locks
enjoy the pics. I will get better pics when my wife brings home the Camera.
Just washed it around sun down so its a little wet.

The air intake looks the same as the regular Si to me.

Switch-a-roo! The type r knob is slightly smaller.

The end

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
congrats on the new car. i think this is the thrid or 4th one bought by a 8th civic member.
but, you paid probably $250 in the sticker price for that car to have that mugen knob, any you removed it!

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
can i buy the mugen 1 from you? shift knop?

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
how does the quick shifter feel?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
congrats on the new car. i think this is the thrid or 4th one bought by a 8th civic member.
but, you paid probably $250 in the sticker price for that car to have that mugen knob, any you removed it!
thats why I'm keeping the knob and switching it when every I want to. sorry, not selling the knob.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
sexy sexy, grats on the car, but come on your gonna spend 30k on a car, buy urself some sort of bomb ass camera to take sweet pics.

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
Looks great! Don't you still have the FD2 wheels as well? It'd be interesting to see how those would look on the Mugen Si.

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
I personally would keep both. I'd sacrifice my left nut to have a set of Mugen or FD2 wheels in my garage. Better yet, having a choice between the two!

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Question: Hows that spoiler when you look behind you? Just curious. I drove a Cobalt ss/sc and the spoiler was driving me nuts but that car is no where near as well designed as ours so I'm just wondering. Wax that blue, btw. It loves it and the color is so much deeper when waxed.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.