8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive always been a lover of Honda cars, here is my 2nd babe, just almost done setting her up.. Just a few additions of chin and diffusers.. =)

I dont want to drop her so low, any ideas how to make her look "low-erd"?

=)

·
ಠ_ಠ
29,922 Posts
Car looks good! Welcome to 8th. You don't have to dump a car to make it look good. It looks like your on stock suspension. If you want a small drop with OEM ride, you could look into the HFP suspension. It will drop it about an inch or so. The only other way to make it look lower without lowering it, is to get larger sidewall tires.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Welcome to 8th! Like snizzletoff said HFP suspension, Hate the crater size pothole in the philippines not to mention the giant size speedbump in the mall parking lot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car looks good! Welcome to 8th. You don't have to dump a car to make it look good. It looks like your on stock suspension. If you want a small drop with OEM ride, you could look into the HFP suspension. It will drop it about an inch or so. The only other way to make it look lower without lowering it, is to get larger sidewall tires.
Welcome to 8th! Like snizzletoff said HFP suspension, Hate the crater size pothole in the philippines not to mention the giant size speedbump in the mall parking lot.

thanks guys, its been my latest pain in the head how to make it look low without even lowering it.. crater size potholes here are awesome..lol and the speedbumps here in the malls are getting much crazier.. :facepalm:

·
idgaf
6,953 Posts
i thought Mugen RR's came in red and has red lit cluster?

·
ಠ_ಠ
29,922 Posts
thanks guys, its been my latest pain in the head how to make it look low without even lowering it.. crater size potholes here are awesome..lol and the speedbumps here in the malls are getting much crazier.. :facepalm:
I understand, but the HFP suspension is made by honda, it doesn't even lower the car a full inch. the only real way to make it "look" lower than it is, is to get a taller side wall, it will close wheel gap a bit but actually increase ground height. :shrug:

It's an automatic anyway. This isn't a true RR, it has conversions :hiding:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope its an fd1, changed the bodykit and the mufflers.. didnt you notice the tail lights? its supposed to be hexagon shape like the fd2.. also the head lights are supposed to be sharper..

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
I would go with coil overs if you want to go low and be able to raise it back up. Best way to go, I have Buddy Club coils and I love them, but I'm about to go to another setup and probably will sell them soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts