8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
the hell with what everyone else said. if you like the stickers. keep them.

nice looking ride. if honda only made TW with "glitter" in the paint, rather than it being a flat white

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
the hell with what everyone else said. if you like the stickers. keep them.

nice looking ride. if honda only made TW with "glitter" in the paint, rather than it being a flat white
That's called pearl white and they do make it. I believe Premium white pearl and Diamond white pearl... Just not on a Civic. But if they did... I woulda gotten it.

agree on removing the stickers.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
That's called pearl white and they do make it. I believe Premium white pearl and Diamond white pearl... Just not on a Civic. But if they did... I woulda gotten it.

agree on removing the stickers.
i know honda makes it - they had it for the acura rsx. i was just saying that i wish honda had it for the civic as well.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Car looks good, I agree with everyone remove the decals..I think the placement on the doors just don't look good. But if you like it then leave it, just my .02

·
Registered
11,242 Posts
Unless you are getting paid to advertise take the stickers off. That look is cool on Formula D cars and rally cars but when it comes to daily drivers.....

And is your car confused as to which state it is from? Virginia inspection sticker and Maryland license plate.... nice.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha,I got my car from Virginia dealership but I'm from maryland, yeah thanks for the advice y'all.. I'll take em off asap

1 - 20 of 32 Posts