8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you think of me as the guy with the idiot avatar, or that guy that it's OK to PM 20 times a day with GReddy turbo questions, but right now I'm going to release all of the things I've been thinking about lately... I'm moving tomorrow, and beginning my new life in Las Cruces, and I've got so many things going through my mind... this is a gigantic life changing moment for me. This is my new life. I've been thinking about life and humanity a lot recently, and I'm in a new state of mind. It's all so beautiful to me.... Really, I'm feeling like someone completely new. This week I've felt more pain and more joy than I think I've felt in many years, and it's overwhelming. I don't know what to think or feel, and the overwhelming sensation of just being infused with so much life and so much emotion has finally caused me to reach a breaking point, and I just broke down and cried about how much I love everything about life and humanity and what we are and what we feel. I suffer from Bi-Polar disorder; I'm manic depressive, for those who don't know, and I quit taking my medication, and for the first time in so many years I feel so alive that I just can't seem to contain the flood of emotion that I'm experiencing right now. I'm sorry for completely releasing this on the 8thcivic community, but you're all who I talk to on a daily basis. It's an amazing rush to feel the way that I do right now; I hope that one day you'll all feel as alive as I do. I'm simply euphoric, and I felt like sharing it. Haha, it's these swings that keep me from ever being a moderator, LOL.

·
Registered
959 Posts
yes i think of you as the guy with an idiotic funny lookin avatar picture...but you're cool i guess j/k...

congrats man...im happy for you. GOOD LUCK on all your dreams and endeavors. good luck, get laid, and be happy. :dancing:

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I suffer from Bi-Polar disorder; I'm manic depressive, for those who don't know, and I quit taking my medication, and for the first time in so many years I feel so alive that I just can't seem to contain the flood of emotion that I'm experiencing right now.
Bro I'm clinically diagnosed with bi-polar disorder as well. I feel your pain, every F****** day. I never took the meds either, i don't like being forced into an odd state of happiness. Its not even happiness more like you're too drugged up to feel anything.

I use exercise to cope. I run a lot. 6 miles a day. And i play sports with my friends or just walk around my neighborhood late at night. It helps a lot. It works for me at least just a suggestion. I also play guitar...

I've learned a lot of ways to deal with it through productive activities. It gives you a sense of fulfillment, but undeniably can never take away that feeling you get everyday...

Do you have trouble sleeping at night? I get maybe 3-4 hours if I'm lucky. This is turning into Oprah here, its all good though, just know you're not alone buddy.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
^^^
Um Wow yeah i just let retarded buddy make a new profile, he didn't know my account auto-logged in, so he ended up posting it in my name.

Yeah i'm not bi-polar lol...But good luck!

BTW his name is AntiRice, if the OP wants to message him or something. Later.

And he's exaggerating he just likes pitty.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
AntiRice said:
Hey bro! Sorry!
its ok you're a noob lol. I'm done here you're sort of stealing this guys thunder so i'm out, don't hijack this guys thread. And get off my laptop, you god damn free loader. Bye.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
How much did you pay for the Greddy Kit?

Heh Just messing man (but I will confess I check your thread out on the Greddy Kit daily as I am looking into the same mod).

My father suffers from the same condition, and he does not take his meds either. He has his good days and his bad. Sadly though it seems the bad days out number the good days.

Best of luck with your move and "new life". I hope the good days out number the bad for you!

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
I went through a deppresive state with opposite feelings on humanity. What a ******* shitty time that was in my life... But I changed a lot during that time in the way I thought and saw things.

But quick! Go smoke some salvia!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
A good strain, such as pure Northern Lights might help you (seriously) but only a few strains would be beneficial, the rest would be just to get fukt up like everyone else.

Also, you might think about getting on St. John's Wort, and perhaps Ginseng. Both of these are available at any vitamin shop and are very beneficial for some of the symptoms that bi-polar causes.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Experience life to its full extent without inhibitions...

That's why there's VTEC. :thumb:

Coming from an R18 owner... :*(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts