8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
You can find Titan 7 wheels on the Spoon center drive Civic... I'm sure if you searched you could see how they look. Evasive Motorsports carries the 2 choices Titan offers.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Good to see another 8th gen from Fargo, looks great, nice attention to detail.
Thank you! Definitely see you around! Looking forward to following your build and learning from you as well

I Like that suede wrap you did, make the interior look soo much better! How did you do that? is there a DIY you followed or something?

Thanks! It's thicker than suede, but I just found a basic DIY for removing the door inserts. After that, it's as simple as glueing and wrapping the fabric around the curves. The inserts are flat so its pretty easy. You can make it look as clean as you want by taking time and having patience!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
More photos! Not much changed on the car, its a little dirty and due for a solid detailing. We got a rooftop tent for our Jeep Renegade Trailhawk so I will have to get some pictures of our camping setup! I think I need a new mod or 2 to bring this thing back to life!

[/url]7_17_Si1 by Tyler Klein, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]7_17_Si2 by Tyler Klein, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]New_sunset_SI by Tyler Klein, on Flickr[/IMG]

I wish this forum would come back to life!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
I want those rear valances!!
Very tasteful, clearly much time and effort invested. Can't believe you're pulling that VW plaid off but d*** lol
Thanks guys! Yeah I went on a limb with the plaid but I wanted to create a unique interior that wasn't going to be over the top and still feel very factory-ish.

Thinking about pulling the side skirt extenders and rear aero pieces off this weekend before doing a little detailing. I drove an STi the other night that I almost traded my Si in for, but that car wasn't the one. Now I'm so close to ordering a CT-E Supercharger and just continuing to build!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
New wrap, roof rack etc. Lot has changed! Maybe this page will fire up a little more and I will post some more updates

81 - 95 of 95 Posts