8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, which so, I am new in the forum, I am of Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico and buys Civic a Coupe 2006 with body kit HFP and fog lights, this are my car, in blue color fiji, I belong to club VTEC of Mexico... www.vtec.com.mx

somebody knows where I can buy accessories for my car as filters or exhaust? aftermarket... aem, injen, etc...

Greetings

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
yea hola <(thats what 3 years of spanish in highschool go me)and welcome to the site! that a very HOTT civic! love the color.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
looking great. Welcome to the site, and I love the color of your coupe. Nice choice.

As far as parts go - They are coming out slowly but surely. A majority of the parts will start flowing around december/january for the most part. Some stuff is already confirmed for the SI around that time, so I'm sure the other parts will be following shortly.

We will actually be offering parts for sale on this site as soon as they are able to be shipped. Right now we just have word of exhausts/springs and stuff on the way. The next couple of months should be very interesting for aftermarket companies. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you very much by the welcome, the truth I am not good to speak english, that use a translator on line for some words, and say that to the painting this dirty one of my car? he is not that, but that is the reflection of clouds and about commentaries thank you very much by criticize it, I hope that soon they leave accessories for my car, we are in contact, greetings!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome to the forum Boomber45, im from Mexico too, im from Monterrey, nice pics, and color too. Im waiting ( yes ,yet waiting) for my civic sedan silver , i hope i can have for november 27, meanwhile ill be the DESPERTE ONE!!!!
Saludos amigo sigue escribiendo y mandando fotos!! cheers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts