8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it happened today, the Door-ding/dent, even after giving them as much room as I could.:box:

I knew it would happen at some point, but it still upsets me.:chill:

I have kept the car in good shape and this is killing me, i need to know from you guys and girls what you think about getting the rear fender repaired. Is it worth it, I wanted to show the car down the road and feel at a loss.

If I repair it the value will drop.
If I don't I have to look at the dent that could drive me nuts.

What have you guys done, or what would you do?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Or you could just buy the new bumper, and replace it yourself.
No one else has to know. ^^

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry to hear Kevin. How bad is it? Maybe paintless dent repair?
Over all it is not that bad I guess. I will buff out the paint from the guys door rubbing up and down I think, I have to look at it in the light to see how bad it is and how deep they got the paint.
I just know the small dent will all ways stand out to me and that is what SU#*S.

And just to clear things up it was the rear quarter panel just behind the door not the bumper. I wish it was the bumper...LOL. That would be easy.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will take a pic after I clean it up to see how bad it is, and see what you guys think.
I am just Picky about my car. But still glad it was not the big wreck yet.
Living in the ATL that could come at any time.

·
Registered
956 Posts
damn kevin, sorry to hear that, I didnt notice the other night. I have a 16 '' long scratch on my bumper from a wheel barrow. Cant really notice it, but I do all the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts